Go through the following four steps to write your comment.
Please follow the guidelines on the left.
After you submitted your comment, you will be able to edit
and delete it until you close you browser.
Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab has compiled 10 guidelines for building the credibility of a web site.
1. Make it easy to verify the accuracy of the information on your site.
2. Show that there's a real organization behind your site
3. Highlight the expertise in your organization and in the content and services you provide
4. Show that honest and trustworthy people stand behind your site
5. Make it easy to contact you
6. Design your site so it looks professional
7. Make your site easy to use - and useful
8. Update your site's content often
9. Use restraint with any promotional content
10. Avoid errors of all types
On their site you’ll find more details and supporting research.
You can add up to four links that will be shown below the
The text of the links is the text that will show up as a
underlined link, while the address is the address of the
page you are referring to (e.g. http://www.guuui.com)
If you want to link to an e-mail address write "mailto:"
instead of "http://" in the address field (e.g.
Text of link No. 1 (optional):
Address of link No. 1 (optional):
Text of link No. 2 (optional):
Address of link No. 2 (optional):
Text of link No. 3 (optional):
Address of link No. 3 (optional):
Text of link No. 4 (optional):
Address of link No. 4 (optional):
Your name will be shown below the comment. If you choose
to add your e-mail, people will be able to send you an email
by clicking your name.
If you select "Remember my name and email" you
don't have to type this information the next time you want
to submit a comment or posting.
Your e-mail or web site address (optional):
Remember my name and email