Go through the following four steps to write your comment.
Please follow the guidelines on the left.
After you submitted your comment, you will be able to edit
and delete it until you close you browser.
Jodi Bollaert from IBM gives us a lesson in using form elements wisely. Some important things to remember:
- Give clues to what are acceptable inputs and how it should be formatted when you use text boxes.
- Donít make input boxes to small.
- Sometimes itís easier for the user to simply enter text than select from a dropdown.
- The fastest and easiest method to enter dates is to allow users to enter numbers in clearly labelled fields for month, day, and yeas.
- Radio buttons should always include a default selection.
- End labels with a colon.
- Donít put your labels inside text boxes.
- Do not use reset buttons.
- Place form elements in the same general location throughout the site.
You can add up to four links that will be shown below the
The text of the links is the text that will show up as a
underlined link, while the address is the address of the
page you are referring to (e.g. http://www.guuui.com)
If you want to link to an e-mail address write "mailto:"
instead of "http://" in the address field (e.g.
Text of link No. 1 (optional):
Address of link No. 1 (optional):
Text of link No. 2 (optional):
Address of link No. 2 (optional):
Text of link No. 3 (optional):
Address of link No. 3 (optional):
Text of link No. 4 (optional):
Address of link No. 4 (optional):
Your name will be shown below the comment. If you choose
to add your e-mail, people will be able to send you an email
by clicking your name.
If you select "Remember my name and email" you
don't have to type this information the next time you want
to submit a comment or posting.
Your e-mail or web site address (optional):
Remember my name and email