Go through the following four steps to write your comment.
Please follow the guidelines on the left.
After you submitted your comment, you will be able to edit
and delete it until you close you browser.
Based on usability tests Travel UCD has reviewed the design for entering dates into hotel booking systems. They suggest 25 date-entry guidelines, of which many would also apply to similar types of sites.
- Use dropdowns to eliminate date formatting errors
- When selecting dates from a dropdown, combine month and year in one dropdown to reduce the number of items the user has to change
- Reduce the number of times users has to switch between mouse (e.g. dropdowns) and keyboard (e.g. text entry fields)
- Default dates to the current date, unless itís not a valid date entry
- Eliminate the possibility to select a combined month and year, which has already passed
- Error check if a date exists (i.e. not 31st of February)
- Donít abbreviate months (i.e. "August" rather than "Aug")
- Use a calendar popup, but donít depend on it, since many users wonít use it
- Show the day of the week corresponding to the selected date to reduce errors
You can add up to four links that will be shown below the
The text of the links is the text that will show up as a
underlined link, while the address is the address of the
page you are referring to (e.g. http://www.guuui.com)
If you want to link to an e-mail address write "mailto:"
instead of "http://" in the address field (e.g.
Text of link No. 1 (optional):
Address of link No. 1 (optional):
Text of link No. 2 (optional):
Address of link No. 2 (optional):
Text of link No. 3 (optional):
Address of link No. 3 (optional):
Text of link No. 4 (optional):
Address of link No. 4 (optional):
Your name will be shown below the comment. If you choose
to add your e-mail, people will be able to send you an email
by clicking your name.
If you select "Remember my name and email" you
don't have to type this information the next time you want
to submit a comment or posting.
Your e-mail or web site address (optional):
Remember my name and email